Social Media Specialist
Would you like to make a positive impact in Africa? Do you want to be part of an exciting fast-growing international start-up? Do you love social media? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place because we are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join Talk360!
As the Social Media Specialist, you are responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn. Your goal is to grow our audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately boost revenue.
Who are we?
Talk360 is an ambitious and fast-growing global Dutch Fintech start-up, focusing on overcoming challenges for people in Africa and other developing countries. Over half the world’s population either has no internet access or experiences an unreliable internet connection, and are not able to purchase digital services easily. Talk360 solves this by offering an app allowing affordable & reliable calling to any online or offline number in the world. We also have over 60+ payment methods, specifically targeting underserved communities in Africa.
Above anything else, we are extremely passionate about going the extra mile for our users. Our Talk360 team is spread across the world, with offices and people in The Netherlands, South Africa, Nigeria, India, and more to come.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Talk360 global social media strategy
- Ideate, create and publish new engaging content on a daily basis on relevant social media channels
- Coordinate and collaborate with local teams in South Africa & India on local social media strategies
- Understand target audience for each social media channel and create persuasive content for each audience
- Build meaningful customer engagement and create online brand awareness
- Stay up to date on latest social media best practices and technologies
Who are you?
- You have excellent knowledge of relevant social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn
- You are fluent in English, with African languages being a huge plus
- You love networking & engaging with people on social media
- You enjoy creating persuasive content & sharing it on social media
- You have basic knowledge in photo & video editing skills
- You love being creative & coming up with new ideas and implementing these
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
What’s in it for you?
- A responsible and challenging job in an international working environment with many growth- and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary that can increase proportionate to your growth and that of Talk360
- A personal development budget, also for not job-related opportunities.
- Partially remote working in our office near Amersfoort (min. 2 days per week at the office)
- Laptop, phone, pension contribution, and 25 vacation days.
- Visa support if applicable
- Of course, we also love to socialize, and we go on a few fantastic trips every year as well
Does this sound like what you are looking for and would you like to be part of our journey? Then make sure to get in touch today because we can’t wait to meet you! Please email your resume to our Brand Lead, Marika Beindorff (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will get back to you within 48 hours.